Thursday, March 4, 2010

A Year In Retrospect


Days before my first post all I knew was I wanted to do something important, with Native people, and have as much fun as humaly possible. That is the birth of 'Premiere Modern Native American Entertainment'. And it had been on my mind for awhile that Indian Country didnt have a media enviornment for our entertainers.

My first relevent post was of Litefoot and his video shoot for "Im'ma Problem". I had spent at least two months compiling different information from various visits and other research. A few months later I took up doing interviews for The Hoop radio Travel and entertainment being synonymous, I took my first plane ride and 'business' trip to the 11th Annual Native American Music Awards. A blur of countless emails, phone calls, research, family, dinner, laundry, school. It is absolutely a labor of love. Every minute well spent. Anything to provide the people a venue that was long overdue. All I knew was I was about to create and invent the marketplace for one on one original content that was exclusive to Native entertainment.

And aside from live bloopers and the few missed connections (more on that later) I’m content. I embrace the new year. My dreams for the future lie in the hope of day after day, providing an media experience based on Native entertainment. For you. For the people. For the world.