Tuesday, March 2, 2010

This Is Just A Warm-Up


All this week until March 7 commemorative posts will be added for the 1 year anniversary of 'Premiere Modern Native American Entertainment'.

First and foremost, Thank you Jesus for allowing me the extraordinary experience of serving my people in this unprecedented manner. All the glory to you. All compliments go to you. In the Lords name I pray, Amen.

My most heartfelt and deepest gratitude to all the Native talent who accepted my invitation for conversations. I’ve begun to think of these convo’s as oral history. Something for the world to reflect on when were long gone. Another something left behind that says ‘Native people were here. They sang, danced and entertained the world with a rich beautiful culture’.

Saginaw Grant had a lot of wisdon to share reminiscent of that. It was like talking to a familial elder. All I could do was sit and listen.